Navbar

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sigma Beauty Affiliates Around the World, Part 2!

Get to know some fabulous affiliates in the second installment of Sigma Beauty Affiliates Around the World! Join us in celebrating beauty from all corners of the world.


What does beauty mean to you?
"Beauty is not just about wearing your make up perfectly -  it`s charisma for feeling confident, loving yourself and making the best of who you are. Putting your make up on is just a way to enhance your beauty."


What do you enjoy most about being a Sigma Beauty affiliate?
"Sharing something awesome with my subscribers and blog readers, which is what my YouTube channel and blog are really all about. It also gives me opportunities to give back to them through giveaways which are always fun."


What does beauty mean to you?
"There is truly no simple answer to this, because to me beauty is not just about the outward appearance of a person, but also about the inside. Beauty is about being positive, confident, and a smiley person, because smiling makes everything better. Beauty is having the ability to make others feel important, beautiful, and happy about themselves. Porque a verdadeira beleza está em todo o lugar só precisamos de a procurar...(Because beauty is everywhere, you just need to find it...)"
- Sofia, Portugual (http://www.belezaqb.com/)


What do you enjoy most about being a Sigma Beauty affiliate?
"I love being a Sigma affiliate! It gives me an opportunity to share my obsession for makeup by trying new products and also giving them away. Having to represent such a big brand is an honor. Thank you Sigma!"


What does beauty mean to you?
"Beauty to me is seeing someone being happy and content with her/himself.
Beauty is when I can tell it doesn't matter what you do or say to that person, they'll always love themselves and love their life. That is true beauty in my world."

 Join in the conversation! What country are you representing as an affiliate?

© 2011 Sigma Enterprises, LLC

41 comments:

  1. Italy!!
    Thanks for all these wonderful bloggers' links... I love reading beauty blogs from the whole world!!!
    xo
    Valens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations :) I represent Pakistan :)Congratulations :) I represent Pakistan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREECE!!! That's my country and I am glad to represent it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As an affiliate, I represent the United States.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the honor Sigma :) <3 Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lamyia♥ is thr best

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats sarah hassan as representing Pakistan

    m also from Pakistan
    my another fav sigma affiliate is tiffany she is real artist...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats ..... I represent INDIA :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Camila Coelho representante do Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  10. United States!!! I love Sigma!!!

    Liz Marie
    Lizmarieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well I'm there for India! I think im the youngest here 18 yrs!

    Tanya Naterwala
    Youtube :
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TanyaNat3992?feature=mhee

    Facebook :
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tanya-Nat/120228434729930?ref=hnav

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am representing Philippines :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eu simplesmente amooo a Sigma e tds os seus produtoos!!
    E Represento o Brasil!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm new, but I'm representing England!

    www.dmgcosmetics.co.uk
    www.youtube.com/dmgxoxo

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, I'm Sofia and I'm represeting Italy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really appreciate their words about beauty and I can't agree with them more,Btw, A pretty smiles so sweet that can delight the whole pictures also defines beauty !!

    ReplyDelete
  17. conhecendo a Sigma agoraa, e estou adorando(! Pelo que vejo nos blogs o Produto é de excelente qualidade. Já estou seguindo o Blog.

    meu blog: euamolilas.blogspot.com

    1bigbjo=*

    ReplyDelete
  18. lamia deutschland

    ReplyDelete
  19. I represent Ukraine!!!
    http://lilysik.beauty-review.ru/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I represent Philippines! Being an affiliate is such an honor for me because I get to represent my own country through Sigma Beauty.

    http://ateenadj.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really great blog.I love this concept very much.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Representando, com muito orgulho, o Brasil ;)
    http://erikamakes.blogspot.com/
    Bjokas!

    ReplyDelete
  23. BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRASIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

    ReplyDelete

Please use for feedback and questions about the Sigma Beauty Affiliate Program. Comments are moderated and will be answered daily.