Navbar

Monday, February 27, 2012

Updated Premium Kit!

Part of being a successful affiliate is staying informed about Sigma Beauty product updates. When we launched the Extravaganza Face Kit and Extravaganza Complete Kit in December, we had a lot of feedback about featuring other kits in the deluxe carrying case. You asked for it, and we listened! Our best-selling Premium Kit now comes in a stylish case. All 15 brushes have a slot within the case, making access to individual brushes super convenient.

 
Be an active affiliate and let your followers know about this exciting upgrade! 

© 2012 Sigma Enterprises, LLC

11 comments:

  1. This looks sooo good.
    Gotta get one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it looks amazing! I wish I would have it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can I get this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is more information regarding the Premium Kit! http://www.sigmabeauty.com/Premium_Professional_Kit_p/pk001.htm

      Delete
  4. I am so sad that I ordered the premium kit before the book came with it! I love my Sigma brushes and hope that Sigma does make the purchase of the book alone open for us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stacey! Thank you for the suggestion! :)

      Delete

Please use for feedback and questions about the Sigma Beauty Affiliate Program. Comments are moderated and will be answered daily.