Navbar

Monday, February 27, 2012

Updated Premium Kit!

Part of being a successful affiliate is staying informed about Sigma Beauty product updates. When we launched the Extravaganza Face Kit and Extravaganza Complete Kit in December, we had a lot of feedback about featuring other kits in the deluxe carrying case. You asked for it, and we listened! Our best-selling Premium Kit now comes in a stylish case. All 15 brushes have a slot within the case, making access to individual brushes super convenient.

 
Be an active affiliate and let your followers know about this exciting upgrade! 

© 2012 Sigma Enterprises, LLC

11 comments:

  1. This looks sooo good.
    Gotta get one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it looks amazing! I wish I would have it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can I get this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is more information regarding the Premium Kit! http://www.sigmabeauty.com/Premium_Professional_Kit_p/pk001.htm

      Delete
  4. I am so sad that I ordered the premium kit before the book came with it! I love my Sigma brushes and hope that Sigma does make the purchase of the book alone open for us!

    ReplyDelete

Please use for feedback and questions about the Sigma Beauty Affiliate Program. Comments are moderated and will be answered daily.