Even with Black Friday over, there are still plenty of ways for you to increase commission and maximize sales this holiday season. Keep on reading for some helpful tips and tricks!
- Keep sharing the 10% off discount code. You can find December’s here.
- Be consistent about sharing your link. There are people who like to purchase early, and last minute shoppers.
- Create a holiday gift guide post (if you do this make sure and submit it to the Holiday Gift Guide Challenge for your chance to win some fabulous Sigma products!)
- Make sure to highlight the price range categories in your Holiday Gift Guide post!
- Utilize all of your social networks to share your affiliate link and the discount code!
- Word of mouth! Although affiliate marketing is online based, that doesn’t mean spreading the word to your family and friends won’t help! You can always follow up an in-person conversation with an email or Facebook message including your affiliate link!
- Be strategic with the keywords you use to advertise products: “Gift”, “New”, “Free Gift with $30 Purchase”, “Sale”, etc.
Online holiday sales are expected to increase by 15% this year so make sure to assess your social media sites and implement these strategies!