We hope everyone had a wonderful 2012! It was a great year to be a Sigma Affiliate and we are looking forward to an exciting 2013. You may have already made a list of New Year’s resolutions for 2013, but did you remember to include some changes you’d like to make as an affiliate? We’ve compiled a list of simple changes you can make to increase your success as a Sigma Affiliate!
1. Make sure to include your link in all blog posts mentioning Sigma, social media sites, and YouTube videos.
2. Stay up to date with the monthly discount code and share with your link.
3. Get a better understanding of the Sigma Affiliate Program by reading our very own handbook!
4. Participate in our monthly affiliate challenge giveaways.
5. Visit the Affiliate Blog more frequently (don’t miss out on new information)
6. Be proactive and plan your blog posts and videos in advance!
7. Set monthly sales goals for yourself and work hard to achieve them.
8. Ask for help! (We’re always here to help you through email@example.com, The Sigma Affiliate Training Program, and many answers can be found on the Affiliate Blog.)
9. Spend more time learning about affiliate marketing and strategies.
10. Log into your account regularly to check your commissions. If you're seeing low conversion rates, evaluate your strategies and find a solution.
We hope this list helps you with your Affiliate New Year’s Resolutions!
© 2013 Sigma Enterprises, LLC