Navbar

Friday, September 21, 2012

Sigma's Rising Star: September


We are very excited to introduce you to this month’s Rising Star: Almeida! This Swedish YouTube guru and beauty blogger offers makeup tutorials, fashion advice and hauls to her growing fan base. Learn more about Almeida in our interview below!


Sigma: What is your daily beauty routine?
Almeida: My daily beauty routine, apart from washing and moisturizing my face, is to apply a BB cream, some concealer where I need it, a little blush, cream eyeliner and some mascara. I often add a lipstick/gloss to go. Of course, when I go out, or when I feel extra fancy, my beauty routine looks completely different!

Sigma: What is your favorite Sigma product?
Almeida: It must be my F80 Flat Top Kabuki Brush. I love it so much and I cannot stop raving about it to anyone who is willing to listen. It is by far the best brush I have used to apply foundation. It is good for building up coverage and blends out foundation beautifully. It is also amazing when buffing the foundation into my skin.

Sigma: What is one beauty related item always found in your purse?
Almeida: An eyelash curler actually. I bring one with me wherever I go because I love my lashes to be long and curled. Mascara sometimes weighs them down, and when that happens I quickly give them a bend and they look good again.

Sigma: What is your life like outside your YouTube channel and blog?
Almeida: It varies :) I am a few months away from graduating to become a Social Studies and English Secondary/High School teacher, so my life will change drastically after graduation. Other than that, I love to hang out with my friends and family. I listen to music a lot, I do photography and I work out. I also work in the home-care service, but only as a fill-in, and as a substitute teacher at a local school near my home.

Sigma: How did you begin making beauty videos/beauty blog?
Almeida: It is a cliché really--I watched other gurus and I read other people’s blogs. I was inspired, but still I wanted to do something of my own, so I did :) The response I am getting beautifies my days and it gives me great pleasure to be a part of this beauty community.

Check out Almeida’s YouTube channel here and her beauty blog here!

© 2012 Sigma Enterprises, LLC

6 comments:

  1. Congrats, Almeida! You deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to hear about their feedback, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful girl!!! She deserves it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful! Love her blog!

    www.sifascorner.com

    ReplyDelete

Please use for feedback and questions about the Sigma Beauty Affiliate Program. Comments are moderated and will be answered daily.